Like in previous years, the 9th Midwest Workshop on Control and Game Theory will offer a poster session for graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to showcase their research agenda.
All student and postdoctoral researcher attendees are invited to submit a one-page abstract (included in the Workshop Proceedings) for a poster to be presented at the poster session on the first day of the conference, April 22.
Students and postdocs are encouraged to participate in this session and contribute to the overall workshop dialogue.
Abstract Deadline: Friday, April 7, 2023
The maximum poster size is 48 x 48 inches.
This year, a limited number of travel awards for undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and junior faculty members will be offered. The award will cover airfare (domestic), housing, and registration to attend the workshop.
To apply, please upload the following additional documents
- Letter of support from mentor/advisor
- Statement on the importance of attendance along with the poster abstract in a single PDF file.
Travel award selection criteria
- Confirmation of applicant as a student or postdoctoral researcher
- Significance and relevance of applicant’s research to the workshop themes
- Demonstration of independence for presented research
- Need for financial support to attend the workshop